Turn on thread page Beta

Artisits - What do you for motivation? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any ideas? My creativity is getting worse every year!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't you asked this already? And didn't I tell you drugs? Now go and see your local dealer.

ReputationRep:
    Do you supply them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Do you supply them?
    No? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I just spent far too long trying to work out what Arthritis had to do with motivation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I just spent far too long trying to work out what Arthritis had to do with motivation.
    Haha yes it was a rather unfortunate spelling mistake! I can't change it though

ReputationRep:
    lol you cant just get it overnight, i take it you're still thinkin bou tthe website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol you cant just get it overnight, i take it you're still thinkin bou tthe website?
    Yeah I am a bit worried about it actually, it may be partly because I still not fully recovered yet and I am getting tired much easier than normal.

ReputationRep:
    coffee with cream

oh and look at other people's websites, think of colours and ideas or whatever that connect with your theme, brainstorm and yeah coffee with cream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Try absinthe.
    Hehe I don't want to be dead just yet, but I do have a some tequla left from a night out a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    Look everywhere all the time. Keep your eyes open and something will strike you - always happened for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Look everywhere all the time. Keep your eyes open and something will strike you - always happened for me.
    Yeah I guess staying in my bedroom all the time dosn't help matters, oh well its going to be sunny and 26c tomorrow, a perfect day to go into town and take pictures if I am feeling well enough.

ReputationRep:
    AT you know prime colours?

you take the colour scale

take the original colour and see the opposite -1 +1 as you wish till you can see one that doesnt look good...

ReputationRep:
    usually I just sit with my visual diary with a cup of tea, might watch a movie, or a few movies or see something on the street which catched my mind, or even a discussion on here, im usin a discussion on christians vurses muslims for my latest piece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Drugs of course, legal, free on prescription and mixed with just the right amount of alcohol ........

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.