The Student Room Group

Wonder about HKU with my score (4a* so far)

Hi, i need some help. I've studied IAL in korea :smile:

i want to go to IBGM at HKU next year. probably, i am goning to apply at a fast track

in october. During the past year, i've acheived 4a* (biz, econ, acc and math) and am

working on FM in order to get another a*. So, Maximum expected score will be

either 5a* or 4a*a. In this case, do you guys think i can be accpeted by IBGM.

Another question !!

Does anyone translate 4a* into IB score?

This is becasue that i know someone who went to IBGM with IB score.

Hope that here are many people know HK well.

Thanks in advance!!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by baekintouch

i want to go to IBGM at HKU next year. probably, i am goning to apply at a fast track

in october. During the past year, i've acheived 4a* (biz, econ, acc and math) and am

Another question !!

Thanks in advance!!!
This is a UK site dealing with UK universities and it's unlikely that you will find many people who can help you. I'll move it to the most likely place.
Reply 3
Original post by baekintouch

Another question !!

Thanks in advance!!!

Tbh I'm not really sure about the business stuff at CUHK/HKU as I'm a science student but I'm pretty sure 4/5 A*s should be more than enough to get you in (I believe) as 4/5 A*s in A-Level could already get one into medicine (which is really hard to get in)
But still it cannot be determined whether you can get in or not as you haven't stated your IELTS/IGCSE ENG grade/score and you'll still need to pass the interview etc.
4A*s is really amazing but I'm not that sure how to convert that to the IB score as the IB score is usually compared to 3 A-Levels. So maybe you've already got like a full IB score XD. But it's different as you'll have to do many other subjects besides the commerce subjects you did at A-Level.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending