The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

On campus accommodation

Is anybody in vine court, catered accommodation that doesn't want it? I've been put in Rankin Hall, Carnatic student village, catered which wasn't any of my preferences. I'd at least prefer to be on campus. Also has anyone actually been put in there preferences? Everyone I've spoken to hasn't been put in any of their preferences
Reply 1
Applied for crown court and vine court as my 3 choices. Been put in Morton in Carnatic, shared bathroom, 140/W, catered, 3 miles from the campus! WHAT THE FCK. THIS IS BS!!! My offer is cancelled on monday and they are away for the weekend, brilliant!!

Is anyone renting out a bench near the law school, pm me with prices
(edited 8 years ago)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Hi! X1 Lettings may be able to help you...we can offer fully furnished studio apartments, bills all included and you can take advantage of the onsite gym and cinema. The studios are located a short stroll away from the Albert Docks and Liverpool One. Prices start from £120 per week and I'd be more than happy to arrange a viewing for you. Drop us an email at [email protected] or call 0151 559 3333. Thanks, X1 Team :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by cbfks
Applied for crown court and vine court as my 3 choices. Been put in Morton in Carnatic, shared bathroom, 140/W, catered, 3 miles from the campus! WHAT THE FCK. THIS IS BS!!! My offer is cancelled on monday and they are away for the weekend, brilliant!!

The way this post is brilliant and funny because it hits the spot as this is literally how everyone feels. No-one got their preferences at all :frown:

Seriously though, the way rooms were allocated is so bad this year, what did you end up doing?
Original post by itsMaii
The way this post is brilliant and funny because it hits the spot as this is literally how everyone feels. No-one got their preferences at all :frown:

Seriously though, the way rooms were allocated is so bad this year, what did you end up doing?

They have just given anything to anyone it seems. I got put on the waiting list and my room has been changed!! I'm so happy now:biggrin: Even though its the more expensive larger room at vine court that's catered I've still accepted it. I just really wanted on campus:frown:
Original post by cbfks

Will you still get a room somewhere even though it's cancelled?
Now I need the list of things that will be included in this room I'm in now, like double bed etc. Because I completed the induction for the first room I was offered so the list of things included is for that room still and hasn't changed :frown: Why is it not just easy eurgh
Reply 7
https://www.browzer.co.uk/liv/packing-up-for-uni-crown-place-standard-bedroom_11632

Here's one link for you. That's for a crown place standard room.
Reply 8
Original post by Fernstubbings
They have just given anything to anyone it seems. I got put on the waiting list and my room has been changed!! I'm so happy now:biggrin: Even though its the more expensive larger room at vine court that's catered I've still accepted it. I just really wanted on campus:frown:

That's great at least they changed it for you. They offered me that too but it was too expensive when I wanted to a double bed at Crown Place but I guess because you wanted a campus accommodation it's fine. I got offered a studio at Crown Place.
Reply 9
Also applied for Crown Place and got offered Carnatic....oh well....
Reply 10

I went for private halls and got a room at Falkland house near the campus, but you don't get a room once it is cancelled from the uni, they told me i'd have to accept that off campus catered option (no way) to be considered for the other on campus halls with 200 people in the waiting list.
Reply 11

Original post by itsMaii

I went for private halls and got a room at Falkland house near the campus, but you don't get a room once it is cancelled from the uni, they told me i'd have to accept that off campus catered option (no way) to be considered for the other on campus halls with 200 people on the waiting list!
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey guys :smile:

If anybody finds they didn't manage to get accommodation on-campus or at all, please don't hesitate to contact our accommodation helpline on 02030961717 or email us at [email protected] and one of our friendly lettings team will help you find your perfect home at Vita Student Liverpool.
Our accommodation is all en-suite luxury studio apartments with absolutely everything included; all bills, 40inch smart television and licence, stylish bedroom with bedding, boutique bathroom, designer kitchen with appliances and utensils, study area, gym membership, weekly cleaning service, breakfast mon-fri and so much more and prices start from £120 a week.

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com/locations/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending