SmallBlondiie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello

I am currently doing Unit 2 and 3 of my Business and Admin apprenticeship. I have searched the web for help to the question but I can't seem to find anything...

[2.4] Adhere to agreed business communication conventions and degree of formality of expression when producing documents
Sam1point2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,

I'm also stuck on this question, I think it's referring to conventions when producing documents, I am unsure though. I have wrote about correctness used when writing a business document, so for example, making sure you are talking about the topic, as well as spelling and grammar. Using the correct language such as formal and informal writing, could be something to do with the conventions. You could write about outside and inside punctuation as well as sentence structuring and conventional topics. I asked my line manager and the other employees at work and they don't really understand the question. I think the examiner wrote the questions like an exam, rather than making them relevant to work in the office.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.47%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.08%
I need help with my personal statement (25)
42.37%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.73%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.39%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads