Want more information about this university?

One space available, 4 bedroom house near Moulsecoomb campus

Watch
Ads97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, there are 3 of us currently looking for a fourth person to join our group. (2 guys, 1 girl)
We have found a really nice house that's not far from moulsecoomb campus,it's a big 4 bedroom house and in a nice area. Including a washing machine and garden space.
Ideally looking to balance the genders so there's 2guy and 2girls but don't mind much.
If you are looking to join or want more info, please reply back, thanks
Mari21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is the room still available?
Mari21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is the room still available
Ads97
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mari21)
Is the room still available
Hi, yeah it is, have you got whattsapp we can talk on?
Mari21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes i do. Whats your number let me add you.
Mari21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, is it possible to let me know how we can talk more about the room ASAP or whether the room is still available.
lee73
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yes I am interested please contact me ASAP, Ph. 07447449506. I am another guy and hope that is not a problem
csterg
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello, my name is Charis Stergiopoulos and I am a businessman living in London and Athens. My girlfriend Angelliki is going to study in Brighton University for the next semester. So, she is looking for a room either single or double for herself from September 15 until February 15 in Brighton for this season. Angelliki is 22 years old. She is from Greece speaks English fluently (student of English literature). She does not smoke and love pets. She is very clean, easy going person. She is arriving in Brighton in 25 of September. So, we are kind of a hurry in finding a room. There is no time of scheduling a viewing so if there is something available we can see some photos over the internet.We can send money overseas for a deposit. There is also a UK guarantor if needed (my business partner which lives in a permanent address in London as well as family members of that have UK citizenship).Looking forward for you answer.Thank you for your considerationRegardsCharis
ceejayscott
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey there,

I am looking for a house to share with other students. A Guy here. Message me if the room is still available

curtis
mugisha
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I am sharon second year at university of brighton, I am looking for a room to lent. can please let me know if you have a room.

mugisha
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I am sharon second year at university of brighton, I am looking for a room to lent. can please let me know if you have a room.

mugisha
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ads97)
Hi, yeah it is, have you got whattsapp we can talk on?
on whattsapp call me on 07574580430
opheliasanderson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm Ophelia, I'm going to Brighton this fall for mathematics and economics, looking for a room to rent. I am staying in Lewes with family relatives in the meanwhile so it would be no trouble for me to come for a viewing if the room is still available.
Thankyou,
hope to hear back soon,
Ophelia Sanderson
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (56)
17.28%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (92)
28.4%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (121)
37.35%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.58%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed