Turn on thread page Beta

Highest paying jobs in science sector? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Could you list and give an average salary of jobs in the science sector?

I prefer if you ignore careers with mainly physics in it and focus more on a biology/chemistry context.

I know medicine is one, but given how broad it is, could you name the "sub-sections" of it which are most rewarding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sankyu)
    Hello,

Could you list and give an average salary of jobs in the science sector?

I prefer if you ignore careers with mainly physics in it and focus more on a biology/chemistry context.

I know medicine is one, but given how broad it is, could you name the "sub-sections" of it which are most rewarding?
    The title was a bit misleading. Highest paying profession within the biology and chemistry field seems to be the jobs allied with medicine:
    http://www.myplan.com/careers/top-te...est-paying.php (though this is was published in 2012)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    The title was a bit misleading. Highest paying profession within the biology and chemistry field seems to be the jobs allied with medicine:
    http://www.myplan.com/careers/top-te...est-paying.php (though this is was published in 2012)
    Hmm...could you say that data is acceptably applicable to the UK?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.