Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim girl removed into careafter court finds she was radicalised by islamist family watch

ReputationRep:
    "A schoolgirl "fully-radicalised" by Islamist propaganda must be removed from her family home, a High Court has ruled, comparing her parent’s treatment of her to child sex abuse."

Girl was from Tower Hamlets which has a large insular muslim population and which has had past problem of producing kids radicalised by islam to join IS.

The topic of whether muslim kids should be taken into care where families are radicalising by islamist propagnda came up on TSR thread a few months ago, now it seems the courts are taking action

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...dge-rules.html

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, the government child kidnapping service

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tater)
    Ah yes, the government child kidnapping service
    better for society though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    better for society though
    So the government can indoctrinate people to "think correctly" to be like, yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    So the government can indoctrinate people to "think correctly" to be like, yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir?
    or simply to stop them having murderous thoughts from islamic indoctrination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    Are you Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    or simply to stop them having murderous thoughts from islamic indoctrination
    I can't make heads or tails of your "sentences". They seem to be in gibberish. ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Are you Muslim?
    You mind telling me how that is relevant to the question I posed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    if nothing else it would be interesting to see if you could eventually admit it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    I want to know if you have an agenda when it comes to this topic. So please answer, Are you Muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    I can't make heads or tails of you "sentences". They seem to be in gibberish. ...
    sorry, i keep forgetting you are not used to rational ideas or logic

ReputationRep:
    Good!

ReputationRep:
    I want to know if you have an agenda when it comes to this topic. So please answer, Are you Muslim?
    if nothing else it would be interesting to see if you could eventually admit it
    Then address the points raised and if you can't, don't try and make assumptions or cast aspersions on the person making the point.

That is very poor form in a debate or discussion.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i keep forgetting you are not used to rational ideas or logic
    I'm not used to people writing as poorly as you.

Look we get it, you have a point to make that makes your fingers trip over the keyboard from time to time but slow down, take a deep breath and relax.

Could you attempt to rephrase that last "sentence" so I can address it?

ReputationRep:
    Judging by his previous posts he seems to be some kind of nut job extremist or a psychotic troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    Then address the points raised and if you can't, don't try and make assumptions or cast aspersions on the person making the point.

That is very poor form in a debate or discussion.
    I am not interested in this debate which is why i haven't commented on it. I am interested in you, Are You Muslim? Are you ashamed to admit you're Muslim? (I know I would).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    Better then her going to Syria, getting raped, oppressed and killed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm2)
    I'm not used to people writing as poorly as you.

Look we get it, you have a point to make that makes your fingers trip over the keyboard from time to time but slow down, take a deep breath and relax.

Could you attempt to rephrase that last "sentence" so I can address it?
    Ok ill try.
    the point was quote straightforward - the 'nanny state' is a better alternative to young muslims being encourged to become murders by islamic doctrine. surely even you cannot disagree with this

ReputationRep:
    I am not interested in this debate which is why i haven't commented on it. I am interested in you, Are You Muslim? Are you ashamed to admit you're Muslim? (I know I would).
    this is totally irrelevant and unnecessary?

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you are not here to debate but you're only interested in my background and my beliefs, then I'm not the one that has an agenda here.

I suggest that you tackle the valid points raised and if you feel you are not competent enough to, then maligning and character assassinating what you perceive to be my beliefs will serve you or this thread no benefit or satisfaction

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.