Turn on thread page Beta

During the exam... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 modules to do today. Do I have to do them in order or can I do them in any order? I actually want to start from module 3 first instead of module 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev1122)
    I have 3 modules to do today. Do I have to do them in order or can I do them in any order? I actually want to start from module 3 first instead of module 1.
    You do not have a choice.

ReputationRep:
    Why do we need to do it in order?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trev1122)
    Why do we need to do it in order?
    because they're gay

ReputationRep:
    ready for the geog exam? :P

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how many people are doing it, and how they want to do it.
    When we did P1,P2, everybody wanted to do P2 first..so we did, long as theres no way you can cheat by phoning people from other colleges etc.

ReputationRep:
    if theres a module you've sat b4 and its a resit then u do it last, the newest ones r done 1st

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.