Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, basically I am thinking about getting remarks for three of the exams I took two of which are AQA chemistry exams unit 1 and 2. The last one would be AQA Biology exam unit 3. I know that a re-mark from AQA costs 33.60 pounds but on the website it says it doesn't charge if the grade changes.
    Question 1: So I guess it means if my grades has indeed gone up, it won't charge? But it charges if it goes down?
    Question 2: for the AQA re-marks, is the grade after the re-mark the final grade or do you get to keep your best one. I am not certain about this because I have heard different things and on the website it doesn't say specifically.

Question 3: I would also like to have my RS exam to be remarked and it is Edexcel and it costs 23 pounds something so is the same thing applied here. If my grade has gone up, it is free of charge?

Thanks so much for the help!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2015

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.