Are Chinese Women attractive?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I wanted your opinion on Chinese women.
Me, personally I think Chinese Women are alright. I don't really like Chinese features such as the flat face and flat bodies. Some Chinese ladies either look like dolls or they just look similar.

This isn't supposed to be racist or anything, (ps there was a black women version so yeah).
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Chinese womem are fit ngl
Some are some aint
Just like every other race
And alot are christians so bonus for me
Black Cat
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I don't mind them but I find the majority unattractive however you do have some really attractive ones.
coconut64
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Seriously? This is so racist, I mean why on earth would you ask a question like that in a forum , do you have anything better to do? It is a stupid question and is highly offensive and I think the point you are making now is just outrageous. Everyone is different and you don't always just look at someone's face, their personality plays a big role too.
AvaAdore
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
There are some attractive Chinese women and some less attractive Chinese women just like there are any gender or race. Stupid racial question yet again.
why i exist? :/
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Some of them ... Hell yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
They are the least attractive of all the Asians.
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't like the typical Chinese features neither :/

They're the ugliest race imo but if you find a good looking Chinese woman, they're really pretty
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...8UzRlvU4dl.jpg
Ssskinz
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
http://undyinglove.chinesepaladin.or...tangyan110.jpg
http://wallpaperbang.com/wp-content/...Wallpapers.jpg
http://duongbo.vn/data/data/huyentt/...40312-AB12.jpg

But look how hot they are?!
luckbox
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
ehhhh not really lol. 90% of them wear glasses... i have no idea what is going on in China to cause this lol.
luckbox
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
haha they have so much make up on they are pretty much white
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
I find 90% hot tbh though I'm half myself
Ssskinz
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by luckbox)
haha they have so much make up on they are pretty much white
They still look so hot, don't lie lol
luckbox
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Magnus Taylor)
I find 90% hot tbh though I'm half myself
90%! You must have some low standards lol.
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sarskinz)
They still look so hot, don't lie lol
One and three are hot the middle is meh tbh
Jebedee
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
The first Asian I ever banged was Chinese and her rack was huge. I hear quite a few have a nice rack over there.
NutellaLuv
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You ask this like chinese women are clones :/ there are ugly/hot women in all races

Posted from TSR Mobile
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
y u no skype -_-
username917703
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
They are more cute than sexy.
THEONEANDONLYA
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Some English women are attractive. Some English women aren't attractive.
Some Indian women are attractive. Some Indian women aren't attractive.
Some South African women are attractive. Some South African women aren't attractive.

So, some Chinese women are, yep, you guessed it, attractive. And some of then, yes I think you guessed it correctly again, are not attractive.

As cliche as it may sound, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so the adjective "attractive" is subjective. Regardless, this is a pointless thread. wtf
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (27)
19.57%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (32)
23.19%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (73)
52.9%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.35%

Watched Threads