Turn on thread page Beta

Can i enter my year 10 gcse grades for a levels watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I hope your exam results where what you hoped for. So basically I'm muna and I am 17 and I am going to start my A levels (horraay!?)😒😓. So basically I want to ask a quick confusing question. I picked A level RE and I got a D in YR 11 but in YR 10 I got a B. So my point is can I go to enrolment with my B results instead of my D. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munaalix)
    Hi everyone. I hope your exam results where what you hoped for. So basically I'm muna and I am 17 and I am going to start my A levels (horraay!?)😒😓. So basically I want to ask a quick confusing question. I picked A level RE and I got a D in YR 11 but in YR 10 I got a B. So my point is can I go to enrolment with my B results instead of my D. Thank you
    yep i would put in the highest level (B), after all the only reason you took the RE exam again was to get a better grade and if the second grade was lower then you can still put in the B

(Original post by Munaalix)
    I would say no because it is YR11 where you sat your formal exam. Even if you re sat the exam (in yr11 from YR10) you will get the second grade reagrdless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanaj)
    yep i would put in the highest level (B), after all the only reason you took the RE exam again was to get a better grade and if the second grade was lower then you can still put in the B
    so because I got my enrolment and I am going to year 13 I can still give that result to the person who is doing te interviews.😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanaj)
    Actually don't you get stuck with the later grade not the one which is better?

I would put the D to avoid any confusion.

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.