Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is there anyone doing Physics at Cardiff uni starting this September??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Im doing physics this year! wheres your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh good in student houses village, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im in house 100 along Colum road I think thats close figured Id try and find other people on here but it seems like everyone is going to one of the taly accommodations:L

ReputationRep:
    Ooh cool ooh yeah hopefully ahh that's what I thought too, I hope lots of 1st years are in the houses as well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah hopefully a lot harder than I thought it would be finding people:L yeah hopefully I knew people in the houses last year and they said there were a lot of first years so I'm keeping my fingers crossed do you know anyone from your house yet? its gonna be nerve-wracking when uni starts:/

ReputationRep:
    I know! I thought it would be easier! ahh that sounds good then, I hope that's the case ooh yeah il be so nervous! I haven't had to make new friends in years :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah same here:') its been quite a long time since I've had too as well so its gonna feel pretty weird people seemed nice on the applicants day I went to so I'm remaining hopeful that people will be alright where are you from anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha definitely :') yeah I'm sure everyone will be nice, we all have the same worries probably im from Bruton in Somerset, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hopefully haha yeah just a big worrying heap of students all in the same place ahh cool one of my friends is going to uni in bournemouth but is staying in yeovil near the hospital, Im pretty sure thats in somerset:L so a long trek for you then when starting:P I don't live too far from Cardiff in a place called cwmbran did you have many people in your class for physics at A - level?

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha yeah it will be :') oooh yeah yeovil is really close to me. Ahh yeah it'll be a few hours to get there oooh I see that's cool ahaha I had four in my physics class....what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha should be pretty funny:L ahh cool haha thats 4 times the amount I had in mine:L it was just me everyone in my school seemed to hate physics soo its gonna feel pretty weird with so many people, but I'm looking forward to it and starting

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha :') oh wow that's crazy yeah it'll he really nice meeting more people who share the same interest in physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2015
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.