The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The router and modem are in her room so she literally unplugs the extension cord.
Reply 41
back in the day Tmobile used to do this really good payg package which allowed you internet for 5 days for like £2.50 and you got a decent amont of data too [not enough to view youtube constantly or play ps4 online, but enough to browse without running out] .. i used to teather my phone to my pc and just use that if my parents started getting funny about the internet

t mobile merged with orange a while back now, and they are no longer good value for money and do not do that deal anymore, so you'll have to maybe go for a more expensive solution somwhere.....
Original post by Anonymous
Basically my mum turns off the wifi when she goes crazy mode i'm not talking about at the end of the day or during the night i'm talking during the day ... HELP is there any way I can get around this or do I just suffer with no wifi....? Plus I only have like a limited amount of mobile data that I can use so that easily runs out HELP ME YOU COMPUTER NERDS!! :colone::colone:

What you mean when she goes in crazy mode and how old are you?
Original post by pe-goose
What you mean when she goes in crazy mode and how old are you?

This thread is three years old.
So why did it pop up as new lol odd fair dos :smile:
Original post by Berninger1864
I don't know how any parent could do that. I mean, if my mum were to switch the wifi off, I could just go back to the living room and put it back on. Either way, I find these types of punishments weird. Let me not give my mum any hints, though. Haha. Okay one problem with my parents us that they use the carrier app on their phone to just off specifically my phone and techs wifi its honestly bs
(edited 5 years ago)
my mom does that. who cares. i've got 30gb of data.

Spoiler

This thread is over 3 years old so it is now locked.

Latest

Trending

Trending