Scroll to see replies

Original post by leechtheinsect
I applied yesterday for Law and other combined law courses with AAB:
Queen Mary
University of Surrey
Brunel
London South Bank
Westminister

Haven't received any offers... has anybody applied to the same course/uni and have you received an offer?
SOOOO SCARED keep checking my mail

Hey, I applied to Surrey in early Nov 2015 and got an unconditional later on that month with AAB (doing a retake to get AAA tho) Don't worry you'll get an offer - just give them some time!
Original post by gemmabeth
Ah that's painful! Where do you think you will accept?

Well my dream schools in the US are Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, and Yale, so an acceptance from those would really make me second-guess accepting Oxford.

However, realistically I will maybe get into one of those schools, and the brunt of my acceptances will be from schools ranked lower than Oxford.
Original post by sebklaine
Well my dream schools in the US are Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, and Yale, so an acceptance from those would really make me second-guess accepting Oxford.

However, realistically I will maybe get into one of those schools, and the brunt of my acceptances will be from schools ranked lower than Oxford.

They are amazing schools and it would be incredible to go to one! But yeah Oxford is amazing too, I hope you pick Oxford!
(Original post by fabruttledge)
Just to make you all feel better about yourselves.. My LNAT score is 15 and I haven't stopped laughing, my future has gone down the drain looool same here....best of luck to u and me
Original post by YBHARDWAJ
same here....best of luck to u and me

thanks for cheering me up I got 18. Did you get any offers from LNAT unis, if so which?
Got 26 in the LNAT exam, predicted A*AA (but my grades at AS were high enough As to probably get A*A*A). Had an offer from KCL in mid December and in November from Manchester and Leeds. Rejected from UCL but still haven't heard from Bristol! No idea how long that will take!
Original post by Coolst0ry
Well i got 26 on LNAT, AAAB. Offer at LSE. UCL and cambridge rejected (cambridge was a long shot). 2 other offers from Russel group uni's but they arent erm... note worthy lol.

Are you serious? I got 22 on the LNAT last year and got offers from UCL and Durham! I got rejected from LSE though, so congratulations on that, it's a massive achievement! :smile:
Original post by cuddledumpling
Hi, got my LNAT results today: 23 sadly.......do you think I may still have chances of getting offers from York, Bristol and SOAS with typical AAA? I applied really late to all also. Thanks.

I got 22 in the LNAT last year and got offers from Bristol, UCL and Durham. Seriously, don't sweat it
Well done to everyone who've got the LNAT scores back, seen some pretty damn good results on here!!!
LNAT: 29 and predicted A*AA. Heard back from Leicester and got an unconditional. Still waiting on LSE, KCL, Birmingham and Warwick. Starting to really worry now since sent off in November but we'll have to see.
Original post by kirblaw3
You probably could get into a Russell group - I would suggest Liverpool and Southampton Russell group wise but there are also some great unis not in the Russell group with a good reputation and so I would apply there, too, if I was you (Sussex, UEA, Essex, SOAS)
It sounds like you've got a lot of experience just make sure to focus on law as an academic subject rather than as a vocation in your personal statement (get someone to check over all grammar/spelling too!)
Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you. I got unconditional offer from Leeds U.
Anyone heard back from KCL yet?? It's the only one I'm waiting for now and I applied on October 7th :frown:
Original post by kgsj20
Anyone heard back from KCL yet?? It's the only one I'm waiting for now and I applied on October 7th :frown:

what is ur LNAT score
Reply 1151
As AAABB
a level predicted A*A*A
LNat 26
Offers: Nottingham Leeds York Bristol
Rejected: UCL
Original post by jra97
As AAABB
a level predicted A*A*A
LNat 26

omg why did UCL reject you? have you asked?
Original post by jra97
As AAABB
a level predicted A*A*A
LNat 26

What were your gcses if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1154
Original post by liviward36
omg why did UCL reject you? have you asked?

LNat not strong enough
Reply 1155
Original post by oli19919
What were your gcses if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

5a* 5a 1b
Original post by jra97
LNat not strong enough

I know someone who got in with a lower score. Do you mean LNAT essay?
Reply 1157
Original post by Hamartia
I know someone who got in with a lower score. Do you mean LNAT essay?

They just said that my LNat Was not as strong as other candidates
Original post by cuddledumpling
Hi, got my LNAT results today: 23 sadly.......do you think I may still have chances of getting offers from York, Bristol and SOAS with typical AAA? I applied really late to all also. Thanks.

I got an offer from SOAS two days ago with LNAT score of 24 and I also applied on the day of the deadline
Original post by tumbledry
I got an offer from SOAS two days ago with LNAT score of 24 and I also applied on the day of the deadline

Aha cool, I got mine 4 days ago and same applied the day before the deadline lol who do you think you'll firm? Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending