The Student Room Group

Human communication: speech and language therapy 2015 DMU

Hi, is anyone starting the SLT course in September at demonteford. I'm a mature student and will be commuting from Coventry. Would be good to chat with other people starting the course. Only a few weeks 😮
Original post by Lizzy.c
Hi, is anyone starting the SLT course in September at demonteford. I'm a mature student and will be commuting from Coventry. Would be good to chat with other people starting the course. Only a few weeks 😮

Hey Lizzy I'm going DMU, we have a group chat on facebook with about 10 of us if you want me to add you to it?

Hope you're good, I'm well excited!
Coventry is quite the commute btw!
Reply 3
Yeah add me on facebook, its lizzy coughlan
Reply 4
Actually what's the group called, might be easier that way
Original post by Lizzy.c

Hi Lizzy,

Just wondering how you've been finding commuting in to DMU. I have been offered for speech and language at DMU and will be driving, but really worried about parking etc as it's so central. If you have any advice I would love to hear from you.

Hannah
Reply 6
Hello I have just applied at DMU for the SLT course as a mature student. Would be great to hear from you your experience of the course and how much science is behind it all! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest