The Student Room Group

psychologist degree

hi iv chosen bio psycology sociology & eng lit will this allow me to Do a psycology degree
Original post by humzzay
hi iv chosen bio psycology sociology & eng lit will this allow me to Do a psycology degree

Yes it will:smile:
Yep those subjects will let you do it, you need at least a B in GCSE maths though as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by elzbellz123
Yep those subjects will let you do it, you need at least a B in GCSE maths though as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately i got a C and intially i wanted to do chem but was unable to due to my maths i tried hard to persuade as well as ask for a resit but many complications occured so i thought about this as am alternative iv read that an a/b/c is okay though
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Yes it will:smile:

So even becoming a consultant once qualifed after a few years I think a clinical psycologist but Unis aretoo far so im still thinking what othe options are there
Original post by humzzay
Unfortunately i got a C and intially i wanted to do chem but was unable to due to my maths i tried hard to persuade as well as ask for a resit but many complications occured so i thought about this as am alternative iv read that an a/b/c is okay though

You could do a resit at college couldn't you? And I'm not sure, from my experience most of the top unis ask for a B in GCSE maths although I can't speak for all of them x

Quick Reply

Latest