DESPERATE - Accommodation at Jennens/Curzon/Heights or Aston Student Village! Watch

rx12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I haven't been allocated a room that is near to my campus (Curzon building) and I can't really afford the cost of constantly travelling to the city centre from Perry Barr as well as some personal reasons.

Could anyone with accommodation available at either Jennens Court, Curzon (Unite), The Heights or Aston Student Village please message me as soon as possible or post below?

I am willing to provide a financial reward for this due to its urgency and its importance to me.

Thank You!
Jay x
hi20102010
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi are you still looking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
rx12
Rep:
?
Hi, yes I am. Do you have one available?
Sid :)
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you a postgraduate or undergrad?
Sid :)
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rx12)
I haven't been allocated a room that is near to my campus (Curzon building) and I can't really afford the cost of constantly travelling to the city centre from Perry Barr as well as some personal reasons.

Could anyone with accommodation available at either Jennens Court, Curzon (Unite), The Heights or Aston Student Village please message me as soon as possible or post below?

I am willing to provide a financial reward for this due to its urgency and its importance to me.

Thank You!
Jay x
I have a room available! If you're still interested.
Amyraj92
Report 4 years ago
I too am in the same predicament, I'm a final year student as well and was told a week ago that I don't have a room on campus.
Please let me know if any other rooms are available

Many thanks

Amy x
rx12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amyraj92)
I too am in the same predicament, I'm a final year student as well and was told a week ago that I don't have a room on campus.
Please let me know if any other rooms are available

Many thanks

Amy x
Hi Amy,

I secured accommodation at CLV after approaching them privately. You could also do this if you would like accommodation nearer to campus, I have an offer of accommodation at The Heights by another user if that is of any help?

x
DonBarto
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rx12)
Hi Amy,

I secured accommodation at CLV after approaching them privately. You could also do this if you would like accommodation nearer to campus, I have an offer of accommodation at The Heights by another user if that is of any help?

x
Hi,

Sorry to interject, I'm a final year Aston Student as well and I have called and emailed everywhere but cannot get accommodation, would it be possible to be directed towards the user with accommodation at The heights? Not that I wanna step on Amy's toes as i'm sure she is just as desperate!

Thanks
a.1692
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It looks like i'm not the only one struggling with accommodation! I am looking to get in at Mansion at canal side or any halls near Aston. Does anyone know of any rooms in halls or rooms in house shares going? I would be most grateful and this is all so stressful!
Amyraj92
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rx12)
Hi Amy,

x
Hi jay,

Thank you for getting back to me. Is the heights room still available.? I will defiantly contact CLV privately as well

Many thanks for your help

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Aston University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (22)
24.72%
No (67)
75.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed