Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any oner got any good ones???

My only one is that I put Roman Abrimovich's visa into his passport...not particularly exciting (i did Tatu's as well but thats even worse)

ReputationRep:
    Im distantly related to John Galliano. What else.... ?? thats the best one. Apart from my aunt being a journalist and seeing famous people.

Oh, my fave is when I was at the Star City Internation was got trapped in an elevator with Merrick and Rosso.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has been done about 100 times before but:

I met and held a door open for Prince Charles (1999)
    I went to the same primary school as the Bee Gees
    I went to the same secondary school as Paul Young and John Thaw
    I met Keven Kendedy - Curlie Watts(when I was younger)
    I met and had a conversation with Stephen Morris, the drummer of Joy Division/New Order.
    I live 5 minutes walk away from Badly Drawn Boy and see him quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends hooked up with Wes form Big Brother.

ReputationRep:
    my uncle is a Psychiatrist at rampton prison and he played scrabble with ian huntly, thats not really a claim to fame but u no.

oh i also sat in a restaurant with amanda burton at the table nxt to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    One of my friends hooked up with Wes form Big Brother.
    ok...

1. who??

2. i come from the same town/go to same school as a very famous fashion designer!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, Daniella Westbrook was driving the jeep thingy following our bus home from school a few years ago, tis all! Naturally, we held up signs along the lines of "what GEAR are you in?!"

So yeah, errrr.. that makes me famous. Somehow.

ReputationRep:
    Ermm....
    I'm going to be the richest, most powerful person in existance?
    Is that a claim to fame.

Oh, and BTW, if anyone wants cushy management jobs with no work, and high salaries, i'll see what i can sort out in a few years time.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, erm...

I got my arse groped by Strida from Blazin Squad and got kissed by Krazy

Dave Berry (host of TRL) told me he wanted a threesome with me and my best friend (even tho he's dating Heidi from the Sugababes, lol, he said we'd have to keep it a secret)

ooh, i once got mistaken for Heather Graham when i was in London! Even tho i'm not a thing like her except for the hair and maybe the accent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Ok, erm...

I got my arse groped by Strida from Blazin Squad and got kissed by Krazy

Dave Berry (host of TRL) told me he wanted a threesome with me and my best friend (even tho he's dating Heidi from the Sugababes, lol, he said we'd have to keep it a secret)

ooh, i once got mistaken for Heather Graham when i was in London! Even tho i'm not a thing like her except for the hair and maybe the accent
    seriously? holy crap........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    seriously? holy crap........
    to which one?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    to which one?!
    my sister kissed one of them and met so solid crew but he groped your ass? god that was your ticket to get in there

oh yeah and one of them gave my sisters friend his number, but never called her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    my sister kissed one of them and met so solid crew but he groped your ass? god that was your ticket to get in there

oh yeah and one of them gave my sisters friend his number, but never called her
    oh right, haha, it was kinda funny, he just walked up to me and was seriously grabbing me, thinking he was IT, with his little rude boy eyebrow and larry accent, "alriiiiight love?" something like that

ReputationRep:
    I'm distantly related to the Queen Mother and I go to the same school as Sir Ian McKellen did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    oh right, haha, it was kinda funny, he just walked up to me and was seriously grabbing me, thinking he was IT, with his little rude boy eyebrow and larry accent, "alriiiiight love?" something like that
    LOL THATS HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    you should have grabbed him back

ReputationRep:
    Lets see.

1.) I'm related to a famous Irish author
    2.) I've met on many occasions (cos my dad knows them) the liverpool football team from the 1980's.

And............................. ................................ .........I'm the only guy to wear pink slippers at college.

ReputationRep:
    i touched the french football league cup

ReputationRep:
    I'd nearly forgotten about this - my mum nearly ran over Sam Allardyce last year :rolleyes: he was really arsey about it too.

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, another thing, i was at Hanmer Hotsprings in New Zealand a little while ago...and ALL the allblacks were there, in their nice lil swimming shorts
    my dad got changed next to Jona Lomu (spelling?) in the changing rooms and the first thing he said was "pfff, he's not as 'big' as you would expect".

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.