Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i touched the french football league cup
    Big deal. My dad looked after the European Cup one evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I'd nearly forgotten about this - my mum nearly ran over Sam Allardyce last year :rolleyes: he was really arsey about it too.
    Sam Allardyce is a GOD thank God she didnt hit him or all us whites would have had to book straight into therapy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Sam Allardyce is a GOD thank God she didnt hit him or all us whites would have had to book straight into therapy
    Lol you were never at risk of doing that - she was only going at at 5mph in a car park!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Claims to fame are best when they're obscure.

eg

I went to the same secondary school as craig the winner of the original bug brother.

Jarvis Cocker shopped in the charity shop that was raising money to fund the cinema I was volunteering in.

John Moores admired my sisters wellies.

I once saw Ziggy from Grange Hill in Lime St station but didn't go over and speak to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)

eg

I went to the same secondary school as craig the winner of the original bug brother.

Jarvis Cocker shopped in the charity shop that was raising money to fund the cinema I was volunteering in.

John Moores admired my sisters wellies.

I once saw Ziggy from Grange Hill in Lime St station but didn't go over and speak to him.
    alright, on that note then, i went to the same middle school as the infamous Ted Bundy, and passed the locker in which he used to hide the bodies of his victims everyday on my way to maths <---- the locker in question had a massive sheet of metal over it and was not in use

ReputationRep:
    the winner of the original bug brother.
    Now that is obscure!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a really obscure one.

I live in the place that people in eastenders claim to have went on holiday (not sure who it was, but i think it was some bald bloke or something), but never actually do the filming there.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I share a surname with the racing correspondent from Radio 4 (slightly less obscure if you knew his name - it's decidedly odd)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got a claim to fame....

ReputationRep:
    My house was unveiled by John Major - its got a plaque and everything

ReputationRep:
    Just thought of another one.
    I live in the same place, and actually on one of the same roads, as was in one of the old Mr Bean TV programs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    I haven't got a claim to fame....
    you've spoken to someone on the internet who has seen micheal jackson...

on tv

ReputationRep:
    I share a surname with the racing correspondent from Radio 4 (slightly less obscure if you knew his name - it's decidedly odd)
    Cornelius Whatshisface?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Cornelius Whatshisface?
    Whatshisface is certainly an unusual surname.

ReputationRep:
    my sisters bf is related to a famous artist dunno which one and iv bin in the shinobi vs dragon ninja vid for lost prophets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Whatshisface is certainly an unusual surname.
    Indeedy. Is it Lycett or something along those lines?

ReputationRep:
    Met and spoken to various Villa players,
    Got same plane as Noel Edmunds
    Appeared in various local newspapers (oh yes :cool:)
    Appeared in a Carling advert...
    Met some royalty guy, didn't impress me so I didn't bother to remember his name Andrew was it? I think so.

Yadda yadda...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Any oner got any good ones???

My only one is that I put Roman Abrimovich's visa into his passport...not particularly exciting (i did Tatu's as well but thats even worse)
    I've actually stood in the house of charles dickens!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am related to Johnny Logan who won the Eurovision song contest
    for Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    im related to fergal sharkey who was a singer for the undertones. you may not no them very well if your from england but they were really really popular in northern ireland! they sang the song 'teenage kicks'. 'busted' sang it at the brit awards and 'the streets' sang it at radio 1's one big weekend, wicked! :cool:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.