Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Whats your claim to fame? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Princess Diana stroked me. When I was a baby mind. She came to the hotel we were staying in in Scotland to use the swimming pool. And Ben Sherman is my second cousin or something. And Richard Bacon read out one of my emails on Xfm... I'm probably proudest of that one .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Princess Diana stroked me. When I was a baby mind. She came to the hotel we were staying in in Scotland to use the swimming pool. And Ben Sherman is my second cousin or something. And Richard Bacon read out one of my emails on Xfm... I'm probably proudest of that one .
    iv had a txt read out on radio 1!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    I had a suggestion read out on Mark and Lard's Cheesily Cheerful Chart Challenge

ReputationRep:
    Which DJ?

ReputationRep:
    Which DJ?
    ummmmmmm its was in the half term lamone is it? a woman

ReputationRep:
    Nemone?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Indeedy. Is it Lycett or something along those lines?
    that's the one - although lycett is the way of spelling it for wuss's.

The best way is to spell it Lysaght :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Nemone?
    thatl be it then lol

ReputationRep:
    Pfft. *cough*richardbacon*cough*

ReputationRep:
    Pfft. *cough*richardbacon*cough*
    Still not as good as Mark and Lard

ReputationRep:
    Still not as good as Mark and Lard
    Richard Bacon got chucked off Blue Peter for doing weed. Richard Bacon = legend

ReputationRep:
    Dr. Phil asked me to change a $100 bill for him a few weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    my sisters bf is related to a famous artist dunno which one and iv bin in the shinobi vs dragon ninja vid for lost prophets
    oooh jealous, although i do have a photo of me and jamie (the drummer) on my notice board and i've met them all except ian (dammit the cutest)

i've been in thingy whelan's house (he used to play for liverpool and is apparently famous), went to school with the daughters of kenny dalglish + alan hansen (went skiing with alan hansen's daughter once)... err adela roberts from BB3 was deputy headgirl of my school high school(she's really not as stupid as she seems + actually has a degree in pharmacy) and also went to my primary school and my mum taught her sister while adele was in the house.

oh and beryl bainbridge (the author) was expelled from my high school for writing a rude poem.

the band gomez went to my college

my best girl mate got rather intimate witht he drummer from a band called avenged sevenfold (who mosty of you prob hven't heard of but hey)

oooh the pianist from keane (tim rice-oxley) is the nephew of my old biology teacher (who gained the name frau r-oxley for her hitleresque ways)

yey, mine are all crap and slightly random!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he is a legend, but Mark and Lard are living gods imho

ReputationRep:
    Touché...

ReputationRep:
    Touché...
    Plus Mark Radcliffe's back tonight with his Radio 2 show

ReputationRep:
    None of mine are very exciting...
    - Saw Cheryl from Girls Aloud shopping in USC in Watford
    - Geri Halliwell (and dog) came into a restaurant on my High Street and sat at the table next to me and my boyfriend sipping water and waiting for a take away
    - Saw loads of random Z-list stars (eg. from the last series of The Salon) wandering around Covent Garden on my lunch breaks when I was working near there
    - Met Princess Alexandra when I was younger
    - Met and interviewed Lonyo back when he was actually releasing songs, and met and interviewed Lisa Snowdon and the guy with funny Irish name when they were presenting MTV Select, and recently interviewed DJ Femme Fatale from 1Xtra/Radio 1/MTV
    - Been in the local paper for stupid achievements, and have had stuff published in local and national papers/magazines

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was Charlie?

ReputationRep:
    I tripped up Shauna Lowry (Animal Hospital presenter).

A "shout out" to a minibus I was in was read on Sarah Cox's Radio 1 show.

Quite pathetic really.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I met them too, years and years ago when I was in the audience of Live & Kicking and got autographs from all the guests (including that crappy boyband North & South if anyone even remembers them...)

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.