Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i no jude law - his gf sienna miller, her sister is a good family friend and round every other evenin.
    When Sienna down we all go down surfin together.
    Jude was down two weeks ago and i was invited out with them, couldn't go as revisin so my brother went instead - i better pass geography!

Damien Hirst kids are in my brothers class at school.

Fell asleep in house of commons and was woken up by guard/security people. Apparently u are not allowed 2 fall asleep!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My snooker coach, Mick Price, was the opponent of Ronnie O'Sullivan when he did the fastest ever 147 in the World Snooker Championship.

Jow

ReputationRep:
    Thats very cool; Ronnie O'Sullivan is brilliant! My claim to fame is that I met him at a match last year, but was so excited I couldn't look him straight in the eye, and kept bobbing up and down excitedly on the spot as he signed my programme. I must have looked like a maniac.
    Jamie Theakston kissed me on the cheek at a celebrity cricket match when I was 14, and I didn't wash the left side of my face for about two weeks. And I had lunch with John Major, but thats not quite so cool :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxersarecool)
    i no jude law - his gf sienna miller, her sister is a good family friend and round every other evenin.
    When Sienna down we all go down surfin together.
    Jude was down two weeks ago and i was invited out with them, couldn't go as revisin so my brother went instead - i better pass geography!

Damien Hirst kids are in my brothers class at school.

Fell asleep in house of commons and was woken up by guard/security people. Apparently u are not allowed 2 fall asleep!:rolleyes:

heehee i nealy fell asleep there as well! must be something about the place (could it be that its really really DULL!) my claim to fame is that im related to a CBBC presenter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Any oner got any good ones???

My only one is that I put Roman Abrimovich's visa into his passport...not particularly exciting (i did Tatu's as well but thats even worse)
    I got off with Madonna once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I got off with Madonna once.
    Howard aren't you meant to be in Iraq being targeted by militants or something?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.