Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I wasn't sure where i should post this, but...
    I start uni this year and will be commuting from home. I live outside the london 1-6 zones, and will be studying at southbank uni.

    I was wondering what weekly/monthly rail tickets would be available? I have been looking, but there's so much and i'm not sure what ones apply to me.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.