Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.

We've just got a house, and are looking for roommates. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from Queen Mary, but with a direct bus there if you'd rather.
    It's a 4 bedroom maisonette with a fairly large kitchen, two W/C's and a bath/shower room. It's really spacious and nice, and even has a balcony.

It's around £162 a week, including bills. However, there is quite a lot of upfront to pay in terms of deposits, first months rent, etc - and we're moving on the 7th September (which is a little earlier than most, but there was some competition for the property).

At the moment, the people living there will be myself (a first year Politics undergrad), and another girl (a first year Biochemistry undergrad).

If you're interested, let me know and we can talk in further detail.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, very interested in this, will you let me know if this is still available.
    Im studying Global Health and am from Yorkshire.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm also very interested in this. My name is James, I'm from ealing and I'll be studying Global Health at Queen Mary. Please contact me about this, I'd love to take you up on this offer, it sounds great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BPickering)
    Hey everyone.

We've just got a house, and are looking for roommates. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from Queen Mary, but with a direct bus there if you'd rather.
    It's a 4 bedroom maisonette with a fairly large kitchen, two W/C's and a bath/shower room. It's really spacious and nice, and even has a balcony.

It's around £162 a week, including bills. However, there is quite a lot of upfront to pay in terms of deposits, first months rent, etc - and we're moving on the 7th September (which is a little earlier than most, but there was some competition for the property).

At the moment, the people living there will be myself (a first year Politics undergrad), and another girl (a first year Biochemistry undergrad).

(Original post by JackCook66)
    Hi, very interested in this, will you let me know if this is still available.
    Im studying Global Health and am from Yorkshire.
    (Original post by Oggers)
    Hi, I'm also very interested in this. My name is James, I'm from ealing and I'll be studying Global Health at Queen Mary. Please contact me about this, I'd love to take you up on this offer, it sounds great.
    Press the quote button so it shows up on her notification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BPickering)
    Hey everyone.

Hey! Have you found any roommates yet? If you haven't, then I would be really interested in this! I'm a first year SEFP undergrad.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 25, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.