Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Brunelians...

Going into my final year this September and wonder how everyone's feeling? I'm gonna be in Galbraith hall... If anyone is staying on campus

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im starting brunel in september and hoping to get faraday hall as my halls.
    What course do you study and how is the freshers/night life in west london (previously from south east london, thanks)

ReputationRep:
    Hi I study BA Theatre.. What will you be studying?
    And freshers week was great... I recommended you go to the Uni's own club Academy or bar Loco's during the week I never went to the clubs in West London the whole week!

ReputationRep:
    im going to do economics, how much did you spend in freshers week because I dont think my student finance would've come through so im using my own savings + london so im expecting a lotttt

ReputationRep:
    Defo stay on campus/liquid during the first week! Freshers should be great! Get down to the welcome party on the first Sunday as early as possible as the queue is huge!!

Drinks aren't too expensive in Uxbridge

ReputationRep:
    Going into final year product design engineering having just been on placement. Living in Fleming Hall.

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy I am also in Fleming which flat are you in? I am also going into final year having just been on placement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saleem22)
    Heyyy I am also in Fleming which flat are you in? I am also going into final year having just been on placement.
    I just got put into fleming also, im in flat 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saleem22)
    (Original post by harvingill)
    I just got put into fleming also, im in flat 8
    im flat 45

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlemissmidget123)
    im flat 45
    what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harvingill)
    what course are you doing?
    ill be a final year product design engineering student

ReputationRep:
    Flat 41 for me, third year aerospace engineering.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 4, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.