What would be the best thing to do During Study periods?

Watch
alexp98
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just finished my AS levels and my AS results were extremely disappointing, but I can rectify this as I know for a fact I didn't work hard enough and only started revising content during Easter. I do History, English Lit and Economics and got CDE in that order. I need to completely change my approach and for a start was wandering what the best thing to do during Study periods would be? Sometimes I used to just organise my folders but i didn't really feel this helped. One thing I really want to do is start making flash cards throughout the course and learning as I go but i just feel i never get time for this due to the amount of Homework set!

Any help will be appreciated
Zozoeeee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
drink
ozzie2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey I made flash cards for my exams mostly for biology, what I would do is while revising I would make flash cards covering the general topic eg lungs. You can include questions like time periods with history etc, think of it as making condensed notes
Error404OLE
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not worry or stress. In my spare time I either went to Mcdonalds, shop or messed about in the Sports hall.
Pomum96
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alexp98)
Just finished my AS levels and my AS results were extremely disappointing, but I can rectify this as I know for a fact I didn't work hard enough and only started revising content during Easter. I do History, English Lit and Economics and got CDE in that order. I need to completely change my approach and for a start was wandering what the best thing to do during Study periods would be? Sometimes I used to just organise my folders but i didn't really feel this helped. One thing I really want to do is start making flash cards throughout the course and learning as I go but i just feel i never get time for this due to the amount of Homework set!

Any help will be appreciated
Yoga
EastGuava
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was going to suggest homework and because you said this:

(Original post by alexp98)
but i just feel i never get time for this due to the amount of Homework set!
Definitely homework.
alexp98
Rep:
?
(Original post by ozzie2)
Hey I made flash cards for my exams mostly for biology, what I would do is while revising I would make flash cards covering the general topic eg lungs. You can include questions like time periods with history etc, think of it as making condensed notes
Thanks a lot
alexp98
Rep:
?
(Original post by EastGuava)
I was going to suggest homework and because you said this:

Definitely homework.
Cool, thanks
username1333513
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
watch some TV show on Netflix

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (77)
63.64%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.36%

Watched Threads