English Language B AQA A2 language investigation

Watch
SamanthaM3581
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So A2 is coming up and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do my investigation on. I've came up with the idea of looking at accents and dialects in the UK although I'm not sure whether I should look at an aspect of it in particular or just in general? Plus I'm not exactly sure how it would be structured. I have thought about looking at how some accents and dialects are negatively looked upon but I remember my teacher telling me that I shouldn't investigate something that you already know the answer to.

Does anyone have any ideas or opinions? Also feel free to share what you might look at in your invetigation
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi

This has now been moved to the English forum, you should get more replies here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.75%
No (646)
65.25%

Watched Threads