Turn on thread page Beta

Lowered Requirements watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This question is really to anyone who's at university.

When you were given a conditional offer, was the grade requirement lowered on results day? if so, what was it lowered too.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Search aroung for your universities clearing information from last year, that will be what u can expect to be lowered to.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ollie, thanks for replying. The university I've applied too doesn't really say much about it. I've looked at other universities to see what grades they've accepted, but I haven't really found much.

ReputationRep:
    well, in that case i dont know, you could try contacting students already there, dont bank on it, but most unis would drop one of your grades. ob not oxbridge!

ReputationRep:
    It depends on how many other applicants have met the grades, how many spaces they have left to fill, and by how much you failed to meet the offer by. The second you know you didn't get the offer, contact the uni.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    meant to say, good luck, and what course/uni you looking at?

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Phil,

Rather than posting another message, use the edit function !

ReputationRep:
    Sorry.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Not a dig youth, just a suggestion.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.