I have just noticed that.... Watch

driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Cars in England drive on the left!!! :shock:

I'm from continental Europe so I knew that the steering wheel is on the other side but I have never noticed that cars drive on the opposite side too!! I thought it was just the steering wheel!! I am so shocked rn :zomg: How have I not noticed until now
Hayley Williams
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by driftawaay)
Cars in England drive on the left!!! :shock:

I'm from continental Europe so I knew that the steering wheel is on the other side but I have never noticed that cars drive on the opposite side too!! I thought it was just the steering wheel!! I am so shocked rn :zomg: How have I not noticed until now I've been here for a year
You must be trolling right now
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Hayley Williams)
You must be trolling right now
I am not trolling, I seriously havent noticed. Honestly when I did notice, I thought I was just imagining things so I legit had to look up online what side they drive on in my country because I couldn't even recall from my memory LOL. I thought my mind was playing tricks. (needless to say, I dont drive)
ShotsFired-9941
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Such ignorance! You ought to be ashamed of yourself lady.
Hayley Williams
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am not trolling, I seriously havent noticed. Honestly when I did notice, I thought I was just imagining things so I legit had to look up online what side they drive on in my country because I couldn't even recall from my memory LOL. I thought my mind was playing tricks. (needless to say, I dont drive)
You had been here for a whole year It was pretty obvious
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cars in England drive on the left!!!
There is one street in central London where they drive on the right: Savoy Court.
gabriellakhan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lmao
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Good bloke)
There is one street in central London where they drive on the right: Savoy Court.
I was there last weekend! Didn't actually notice because it's only about ten feet long!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (765)
90.43%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (81)
9.57%

Watched Threads