Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am an undergraduate looking to start at the UoB this September and I have been offered accomodation at the new Selly Oak Student Quarters.
    I understand that these quarters are new for Sep 2015, but any help is useful.

I have looked around and found minimal information about the facilities due to it being new. I am looking for any information about the accommodation and any other freshers who have been offered accommodation there.

Thanks, Adam.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have been offered the same!

So relieved to find someone else! Which accommodation are you thinking of going for?

Enrico

ReputationRep:
    I am also an UG starting September . I have been offered the same but I think I am going to apply for Athena studio instead as it is a much shorter walk for similar price.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.