The Student Room Group

scared

long story but im really scared
on friday night this 15 yr old boy from my school was drnk in the bar i was in with my friends. i went up to the toilet alone, and he was lik hi and he touched my breast, i smacked him and got really pissed off
told my friends and they were like shit dont tell ur boyfriend
well stupid me did
and what did my boyfriend do he got so pissed off and went into school today, waited til the guy finished school and wacked his head against the wall and punshed him in the stomach
im really scared now whats gonna happen to him
help please anyone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kriztinae
on friday night this 15 yr old boy from my school was drnk in the bar i was in with my friends. i went up to the toilet alone, and he was lik hi and he touched my breast, i smacked him and got really pissed off
well stupid me did
and what did my boyfriend do he got so pissed off and went into school today, waited til the guy finished school and wacked his head against the wall and punshed him in the stomach
help please anyone!

i guess he'll have a headache?
Reply 2
Cossack
i guess he'll have a headache?

no i couildnt care less about the boy he deserved that and more i mean my boyfriend, he is 18 and the guy is like 15
could he get in trouble of or charged?
Reply 3
I imagine so, yes.
Reply 4
kriztinae
no i couildnt care less about the boy he deserved that and more i mean my boyfriend, he is 18 and the guy is like 15

Are you in Cyprus or the UK? The law may be different over there. But if the boy presses charges then your B/F has a GBH charge against him and may face up to 3 years in jail.
Reply 5
amazingtrade
Are you in Cyprus or the UK? The law may be different over there. But if the boy presses charges then your B/F has a GBH charge against him and may face up to 3 years in jail.

in cyprus
what can i do?
im really scared
i mean i understand why he did it
Reply 6
kriztinae
in cyprus
what can i do?
im really scared

can i file for sexual harrassment?
stupid but im willing to if it will keep him out of jail
Reply 7
kriztinae

yes, assault against a minor is an offence. as for the immediate future i would be more concerned with the likelihood that this 15 year old boy has an older brother and/or 'connections', who will now precede in hunting down your friend for fun and probably kicking the hell out of him. a criminal record and a broken nose..quite a catch.

why were you hanging around with 15 yr olds? how were they allowed to drink?
Reply 8
amazingtrade

i doubt he'll get 3 years in jail unless its really serious...probably community service? and pay compensation?
Reply 9
kriztinae
in cyprus
what can i do?
im really scared

I don't know what the law over there, but I would try and persuade this boy not to press charges. As he is 15 there probably isn't any charges you can make against the boy though which means you don't have as much black mailing power.

However you could ensure if your b/f got done that everybody in your school would know what the boy did. He would be laughing stock of your town.
Reply 10
vienna95
yes, assault against a minor is an offence. as for the immediate future i would be more concerned with the likelihood that this 15 year old boy has an older brother and/or 'connections', who will now precede in hunting down your friend for fun and probably kicking the hell out of him. a criminal record and a broken nose..quite a catch.

why were you hanging around with 15 yr olds? how were they allowed to drink?

this is cyprus i was in a bar
he wasnt supposed to be there
and he doesnt have anyone who can deal with him. i know that
Reply 11
kriztinae
can i file for sexual harrassment?
stupid but im willing to if it will keep him out of jail

I am not sure, but as he is 15 and I assume you're quite a bit older then I don't think you would have much chance. If it was a 30 year old man it would be a different matter.
Reply 12
amazingtrade
I don't know what the law over there, but I would try and persuade this boy not to press charges. As he is 15 there probably isn't any charges you can make against the boy though which means you don't have as much black mailing power.

However you could ensure if your b/f got done that everybody in your school would know what the boy did. He would be laughing stock of your town.

or they'll go "nice one" you know teenagers :rolleyes:
Reply 13
kriztinae

sorry i was joking

i doubt anything could happen as the guy will probably be too scared/embarrassed to report it...the police dont tend to take 'play-ground' fights too seriously and tend to leave them to the school to deal with
Reply 14
Fly By
i doubt he'll get 3 years in jail unless its really serious...probably community service? and pay compensation?

im hoping he wont
cummunity service? we dont have that
kriztinae
well stupid me did
help please anyone!

u should press charges against the boy who touch u!!
Reply 16
Cossack
sorry i was joking

i doubt anything could happen as the guy will probably be too scared/embarrassed to report it...the police dont tend to take 'play-ground' fights too seriously and tend to leave them to the school to deal with

This isn't a playground fight though if one was 15 and one was 18, the he is 18 will chabge things.

But yes he will probably be to emberaseds to report it as the police will have to find out exactly what happened.
Reply 17
if he does report, they probably be both in trouble..

one for sexual assualt and your bf for assualt

but i doubt it'll be servere... the kid cant always hide behind the underage thing, they can still charge him
Reply 18
Fly By
if he does report, they probably be both in trouble..

one for sexual assualt and your bf for assualt

but i doubt it'll be servere... the kid cant always hide behind the underage thing, they can still charge him

i hope its nothing
but the teacher saw and they went to see the head or someone abt it
plus they know my boyfriend and the school love him
so i hope they will ask for both sides
Reply 19
tammypotato
u should press charges against the boy who touch u!!

i should but i dont want my parents involved because im not allowed to have a boyfriend! im not allowed to date
everything is so messed up!

Latest

Trending

Trending