scared watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    in cyprus
    what can i do?
    im really scared
    i mean i understand why he did it
    if your boyfriend has so much as marked the boy, he'll get a caution which means his fingerprints will get taken as well as his personal details/photograph

my dad is a superindentant ( police man ) :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    This isn't a playground fight though if one was 15 and one was 18, the he is 18 will chabge things.

But yes he will probably be to emberaseds to report it as the police will have to find out exactly what happened.
    but what if he was taken to hospital"?
    its not everyday that u hear an ambulance going in the direction of the school 5 minutes later
    im really scared and he sees no big deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    if your boyfriend has so much as marked the boy, he'll get a caution which means his fingerprints will get taken as well as his personal details/photograph

my dad is a superindentant ( police man ) :P
    do they ever take into account why this was done?

ReputationRep:
    do they ever take into account why this was done?
    it doesn't matter for the reasons, the fact is, is that your boyfriend took physical action against another person and it wasn't in self defence

ReputationRep:
    but what if he was taken to hospital"?
    its not everyday that u hear an ambulance going in the direction of the school 5 minutes later
    im really scared and he sees no big deal
    probably is no big deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    probably is no big deal
    i hope so
    but i cant help but worry

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't matter for the reasons, the fact is, is that your boyfriend took physical action against another person and it wasn't in self defence
    i hate the law !
    it is unfair!

ReputationRep:
    i hope so
    but i cant help but worry
    this was in cyprus? i'm really confused because you're doing qualifications from the UK ........?

please elaborate on this little misunderstanding on my part ;p

ReputationRep:
    The police may just say that you should have reported the boy to them and that your b/f had no legal right to what he did. If he was taken to hospital then its likely the police are already involved.

ReputationRep:
    The police may just say that you should have reported the boy to them and that your b/f had no legal right to what he did. If he was taken to hospital then its likely the police are already involved.
    i hate my life
    im so stupid i shoudlnt have told him

ReputationRep:
    this was in cyprus? i'm really confused because you're doing qualifications from the UK ........?

please elaborate on this little misunderstanding on my part ;p
    yes im in cyprus doing uk qualifications its very common

ReputationRep:
    yes im in cyprus doing uk qualifications its very common
    wow.......... weird....... dont know why you'd pick the UK ones

how you finding them and what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    i hate my life
    im so stupid i shoudlnt have told him
    Don't worry about it, given the circumstances I think the boy would rather forget this as much as your b/f. But yes you should have probably kept it quiet from him.

Whats done is done and the boy has learn't a lesson he will never forget, however what do you think he has told his parents?

ReputationRep:
    wow.......... weird....... dont know why you'd pick the UK ones

how you finding them and what are you doing?
    its the school and i kno this is kinda mean but im not in the mood to talk abt it now, ask me when all of this is over
    i dont have the patience for this now im sorry

ReputationRep:
    its the school and i kno this is kinda mean but im not in the mood to talk abt it now, ask me when all of this is over
    i dont have the patience for this now im sorry
    Ok - as long as the victim doesn't have an obvious mark on him, there will be no evidence to take further action

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, given the circumstances I think the boy would rather forget this as much as your b/f. But yes you should have probably kept it quiet from him.

Whats done is done and the boy has learn't a lesson he will never forget, however what do you think he has told his parents?
    well i think he will, he hasnt yet but if he would my parents would find out what he did to me and well.... that wudnt be fun on his behalf as he is one of my brothers best friends
    thats what makes it worse

ReputationRep:
    Ok - as long as the victim doesn't have an obvious mark on him, there will be no evidence to take further action
    everyone saw

ReputationRep:
    everyone saw
    so? like i said, it only matters if the victim has a mark on him

ReputationRep:
    so? like i said, it only matters if the victim has a mark on him
    he punched him in his stomache at half his strength he said, and i promise thats really hard.

ReputationRep:
    If this gets investigated, then people are gonna start asking who got him that alcohol underage, and who let him out. Let him now that if he goes to any form of authority with this then nobody, including his parents, will thank him.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.