Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    he punched him in his stomache at half his strength he said, and i promise thats really hard.
    tis the boys head that should be of most concern, i would imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceepee)
    If this gets investigated, then people are gonna start asking who got him that alcohol underage, and who let him out. Let him now that if he goes to any form of authority with this then nobody, including his parents, will thank him.
    and i know the bar owners sort of and i dont wanna get the into trouble
    plus i think im underage too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazzyaa911)
    tis the boys head that should be of most concern, i would imagine
    actually i think it was his stomach
    the expression on his face and his hand in his stomache kinda gave me that impression
    i saw the whole thing thats why im so shacken up

ReputationRep:
    its simple, if he press charges then your bf would definitly be in trouble, the severity depends on the judge.....coz he beat up the kid....

and you can press chrages on the kid too..for sexual assualt...

ReputationRep:
    and i know the bar owners sort of and i dont wanna get the into trouble
    plus i think im underage too...
    you're not 18?

ReputationRep:
    actually i think it was his stomach
    the expression on his face and his hand in his stomache kinda gave me that impression
    i saw the whole thing thats why im so shacken up
    lol you havent lived, ive seen worse ' fights ' than that - where the bouncers just kick the **** into some guy for trying to start a fight - its nottttttt nice

ReputationRep:
    lol you havent lived, ive seen worse ' fights ' than that - where the bouncers just kick the **** into some guy for trying to start a fight - its nottttttt nice
    hehe yeah i know what you mean. theres always fights going on if you go out at night..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hehe yeah i know what you mean. theres always fights going on if you go out at night..
    yeah its sooooooo immature i wish people would grow up - the whole point of going out at night is to have fun

ive never been drunk before, i like getting tipsy ( the odd time ) as it gives that sensational relaxing feeling that allows you to have full control over your body

ReputationRep:
    you're not 18?
    im 17 but i might be allowed in there

ReputationRep:
    i hate violence

ReputationRep:
    im 17 but i might be allowed in there
    But he was 15, so he shouldn't even have been in there, so he would get into trouble too.

ReputationRep:
    yeah its sooooooo immature i wish people would grow up - the whole point of going out at night is to have fun

ive never been drunk before, i like getting tipsy ( the odd time ) as it gives that sensational relaxing feeling that allows you to have full control over your body
    i know its really gay, you know you can tell which ones are trouble makers and just there for fights...idiots

i used to get drunk and nearly got hit by a car one time, so i dont do it again.....i dont think i do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    But he was 15, so he shouldn't even have been in there, so he would get into trouble too.
    the pub probably say they aint seen him though, coz they dont wanna get in trouble for selling underage drinks..

ReputationRep:
    i know its really gay, you know you can tell which ones are trouble makers and just there for fights...idiots

i used to get drunk and nearly got hit by a car one time, so i dont do it again.....i dont think i do...
    lol word.

getting tipsy/ consuming alcohol at home with some people over is always a good thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    i know i thnk its ok now

ReputationRep:
    lol word.

getting tipsy/ consuming alcohol at home with some people over is always a good thing
    i cant do that, my parents is always home

ReputationRep:
    the pub probably say they aint seen him though, coz they dont wanna get in trouble for selling underage drinks..
    yeah i hope so

ReputationRep:
    yeah i hope so
    you hope so??

ReputationRep:
    you hope so??
    i hope the pub denies selling him drinks

ReputationRep:
    i hope the pub denies selling him drinks
    ??why?? then you cant say hes been drinking underage??

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.