Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

scared watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    ??why?? then you cant say hes been drinking underage??
    just what i was thinking..

ReputationRep:
    but then the pub could get into trouble for serving to under 18s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    ah yes

ReputationRep:
    ok well everything is okay for now!
    i called one friend of mine thats in the same class as this boy and she said he was laughing abt it acting like the man
    ha anyway its ok for now... the worst is over
    thanx everyone!

ReputationRep:
    i doubt he got drunk there nyway
    he must have bought the beer from a shop and drank it earlier
    iuts what they al do

ReputationRep:
    exactly
    an thoses people r relaly nice to me they dont deserve that

ReputationRep:
    thats what i said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    long story but im really scared
    on friday night this 15 yr old boy from my school was drnk in the bar i was in with my friends. i went up to the toilet alone, and he was lik hi and he touched my breast, i smacked him and got really pissed off
    told my friends and they were like **** dont tell ur boyfriend
    well stupid me did
    and what did my boyfriend do he got so pissed off and went into school today, waited til the guy finished school and wacked his head against the wall and punshed him in the stomach
    im really scared now whats gonna happen to him
    help please anyone!
    i don't think pleading sexyal harassment will help you. in britain anyway, you can't mention previous events in court, even if they relate to the incident. Your boyfriend will be tried as if it is an unprovoked attack, with no background information given. And as the attack is on a minor, it could be quite serious. If he gets a good lawyer, he could get common assault charges and community service. but i don't know about in cyprus, and this is all only if the guy presses charges.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    i don't think pleading sexyal harassment will help you. in britain anyway, you can't mention previous events in court, even if they relate to the incident. Your boyfriend will be tried as if it is an unprovoked attack, with no background information given. And as the attack is on a minor, it could be quite serious. If he gets a good lawyer, he could get common assault charges and community service. but i don't know about in cyprus, and this is all only if the guy presses charges.
    yes i know but the guy wouldnt wanna do that
    i think he is letting it go
    plus in cyprus im sure the udge if he hears why mny boyfrend did that hed be sympathetic and let him off with the least possible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    yes i know but the guy wouldnt wanna do that
    i think he is letting it go
    plus in cyprus im sure the udge if he hears why mny boyfrend did that hed be sympathetic and let him off with the least possible!
    if he's letting it go it's fine - i was just saying in britain you're not allowed to tell the judge why you did it...my boyfriend was in the same situation, it sucks when you're only sticking up for a friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    if he's letting it go it's fine - i was just saying in britain you're not allowed to tell the judge why you did it...my boyfriend was in the same situation, it sucks when you're only sticking up for a friend.
    i know bloody irritating!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 7, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.