The Student Room Group

Ifs/business studies/ economics/accounts

For those who have studied these subjects at A-Level how did you find them? These are my options for A-Level.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Thankyou Jessica, i've not posted much on TSR, so I may have posted in the wrong place :/
Original post by OllyMunson
For those who have studied these subjects at A-Level how did you find them? These are my options for A-Level.

Hey, I studied OCR economics thus year and I have to say that it was definitely my favourite subject this year. At first it may seem hard but once you get a grip of it it's seriously good and really enjoyable!
Also I personally feel that I did quite well in the subject because of the lack of actual maths in the spec but my economics teacher said that for the new ocr economics spec there's a lot more maths so students can get a feel for what it's like at uni apparently :smile:

Hope this helped :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thankyou Lostrider. I never did economics for GCSE, I did Business Studies instead. Would you think it'd be okay and easier enough to get into?
Original post by OllyMunson
Thankyou Lostrider. I never did economics for GCSE, I did Business Studies instead. Would you think it'd be okay and easier enough to get into?

yes, I didn't do either and I found it perfectly fine (and trust me when I say I'm not exactly the brightest lol) so you be ok with it too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Thank you for replying, and I hope it all goes well for me. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest