Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so i'm doing clinical sciences, and my student finance is supposed to be payed in on the 14th of september, but do i only get my money if i enrol? I'm doing clinical sciences so when do i officially enrol, and how long after that would I get my money? I was thinking of travelling down on the 11th and coming in early on the 12th to enrol in one of the drop in sessions, so would i get my money on the 14th? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    you should be given information from your university about the official registration day.
    When you officially register (on that day) the university will send this off to SFE and a couple of days later you should be paid (couple of days to process it)

you will not get paid anything before you have enrolled. if the official day to enroll is on the 14th then you won't get it for a few days / after that - I don't believe there is any such thing to enroll early just to get your loan earlier (if that's what you're asking)

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Postgraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.