Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He's not the usual type i go for but he's so cute and shy and he's always high on weed lol <-( had to put that in there cuz, he's so sexy when he's high LOOOOL)

So me and him... say hi, like every time we see each other, when im having a ciggie in the fields and he pops out lol. He looks at me and stuff, when he see's me he's happy and smiley. Then there's this other thing, when i'm with my friend (she's so pretty), yeah he stares at her (not always but there are a handful of times he has done this) He doesn't ignore me tho.

He is divorced (yes, he told me), i know him quite a bit. We talk like a couple of seconds or so now and then but nothing so significant where i have found outt so much in the last year.

From the start i found him cute, we never spoke, he always looked but not a utter. One day i smiled and from then on it all happened like the significant thing that has ever happened was asking if he has facebook.

I really really like him and want him but i cant because everytime i feel that he is interested in me, something happens like he looks at my friend and says hi to her than me. Its a bummer. I just dont understand him.

All i want to know is.... If a guy likes a girl and he shows it most of the time and is there other times where he looks at her friend just to not make it blatant that he has a thing for me. Do guys do that? Go after the girl that they like, their friend ? I dont know .... someone please tell me, ive developing more feelings loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayah2621)
    and he's always high on weed lol <-( had to put that in there cuz, he's so sexy when he's high LOOOOL)
    Reminds me of Afroman's song lol :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So... How old are both of you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Reminds me of Afroman's song lol :lol:
    Ahaha! 😂

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Quaggie;58778959]So... How old are both of you?

I am 23 and he is 26

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.