Bleach Appreciation (not the cleaning product...)

Watch this thread
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Favourite character?
Favourite arc?
Favourite OTP?
Favourite bankai?

I just want an excuse to talk about Bleach.

TheTruthTeller
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Mr muscle all the way
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I thought you meant hair bleach for a minute:P
username1935547
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Isn't it over yet?
BookBird
Rep:
(Original post by Vlammm)
Isn't it over yet?
NO.
Senpai
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Byakuya *^* fav arc had to be heuco mundo, (did I spell that right) I reallu need to start reading bleach manga, I heard its's really good, fav bankai has to be hitsugaya, i mean cmmon those ice dragons are too cool. Not really sure about OTP, maybe ichigo and rukia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BlindingLight
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Another weaboo thread. Fan****ingtastic.
BookBird
Rep:
(Original post by Senpai)
Byakuya *^* fav arc had to be heuco mundo, (did I spell that right) I reallu need to start reading bleach manga, I heard its's really good, fav bankai has to be hitsugaya, i mean cmmon those ice dragons are too cool. Not really sure about OTP, maybe ichigo and rukia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's my favourite arc too!! The whole Aizen and arrancar thing was just so entertaining, but gin ;-; You should read the manga, it's great. I've never watched the anime though, so I can't compare. My favourite bankai is byakuya's... and he's my favourite character too :3 Ichigo and Rukia? NO. I can't see them as more than friends, I might ship Rukia and Renji, but even that is eh. I ship Orihime and Ulquiorra :3

(Original post by BlindingLight)
Another weaboo thread. Fan****ingtastic.
Bubzeh
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Seriously thought this was going to be hot black girls going a bit lighter.

What are all of these bull**** cartoons?
CelticBeast
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bubzeh)

*Anime
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheTruthTeller)
Mr muscle all the way
Domestos master race :pierre:
BookBird
Rep:

Going a bit lighter? What the **** does that even mean? If you don't watch/read Bleach, then why comment?
Black Rose
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
I would start watching the anime, but so long :lol:

Edit: Moved this to TV shows, btw. Should save some confusion too.
CelticBeast
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Favourite character: shunsui kyoraku
Favourite arc: Ryoka invasion
Favourite OTP: dunno what that is
Favourite bankai: soi fon's
BookBird
Rep:
(Original post by CelticBeast)
Favourite character: shunsui kyoraku
Favourite arc: Ryoka invasion
Favourite OTP: dunno what that is
Favourite bankai: soi fon's
OTP is a pairing (2 characters) you wish were together.
K.C
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
getsuga tenshouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bubzeh
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by K.C)
getsuga tenshouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is your English totally **** or do you just include 2 or 3 words in each post you make for a laugh?
CelticBeast
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by BookBird)
OTP is a pairing (2 characters) you wish were together.
ooooh right, never really thought about anything like that while watching it
BookBird
Rep:
(Original post by CelticBeast)
ooooh right, never really thought about anything like that while watching it
I know what you mean, besides Orihime's crush on Ichigo, romance is not a huge plot in the story. I don't even pair Ichigo and Orihime because Ichigo has provided no indication that he thinks of her as more than a friend, same with Rukia.
K.C
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Is your English totally **** or do you just include 2 or 3 words in each post you make for a laugh?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1LQhsA5LueS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (17)
27.87%
As I expected (17)
27.87%
Harder (24)
39.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.92%

Watched Threads