Modern Languages 2015 Watch

colette5865
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hiya

Is anyone else on here going to be studying languages in September? I will be studying French and Spanish. I can't contain my excitement!

Xx
MyriamPretty
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'll be doing the same course at Roehampton uni
MyriamPretty
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
And quite excited for that! What about you?
colette5865
Rep:
?
I'm going to chester, can't wait
charlotte3010
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there!

I'm doing modern languages this year too! I'll be studying French, German and Chinese! When are you getting there? And what accomodation have you been allocated?
colette5865
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlotte3010)
Hi there!

I'm doing modern languages this year too! I'll be studying French, German and Chinese! When are you getting there? And what accomodation have you been allocated?
Hiya

I'm going to be doing Chinese too, something a bit different isn't it. I live about half an hour away so I'll be travelling in every day. (I'm a mature student!) I wouldn't mind a few freshers drinks in the first week. Not long to go now is it
charlotte3010
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by colette5865)
Hiya

I'm going to be doing Chinese too, something a bit different isn't it. I live about half an hour away so I'll be travelling in every day. (I'm a mature student!) I wouldn't mind a few freshers drinks in the first week. Not long to go now is it
Yes, chinese is definitely different, i wanted to try something new! I've been living in France for the last 8 years, haha! I know i'm getting excited-but a bit scared too!
colette5865
Rep:
?
(Original post by charlotte3010)
Yes, chinese is definitely different, i wanted to try something new! I've been living in France for the last 8 years, haha! I know i'm getting excited-but a bit scared too!

Oh have you, I'll be miles behind you then, I've hardly spoken any french in years but been having online tuition recently and that is helping alot. I'm a bit nervous but really looking forward to it at the same time
emilyord
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by colette5865)
Hiya

Is anyone else on here going to be studying languages in September? I will be studying French and Spanish. I can't contain my excitement!

Xx
Hey!

I'm doing modern languages at Chester too, but French, German and Spanish! xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.06%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.43%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (51)
20.48%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (37)
14.86%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (31)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (74)
29.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed