Turn on thread page Beta

Post a picture of your eyes!! watch

ReputationRep:
    If people post a pic of their eyes I will post one of my eyes

ReputationRep:
    My eyes are on my face. My face is on my profile. They look like normal eyes. Im sure you can imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, this pic was taken a week or so ago and I dont know why i have a ninja mask on
    Name:  Me ninja.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  53.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Are your eyes light brown or green and brown mixed like mine?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  lNmiPri.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  8.2 KB

(Original post by Numan786)
    Are your eyes light brown or green and brown mixed like mine?
    Your eyes are nice but they just look green to me.
    Light brown usually, but sometimes they look green so I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    Your eyes are nice but they just look green to me.
    Light brown usually, but sometimes they look green so I don't know.
    Haha thanks yours are too and yh they're hazel. They can look green some days and brown some days like yours. They have green on edges of the iris.

I was curious because you cant really see the green in pictures. So I thought it was the same case with yours

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Snapchat--3005534096055592882_mh1414621518458-1.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  260.1 KB
    *my real eyes are blacker than burnt toast*

ReputationRep:
    Your eyes are beaut dear

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_2293.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  128.8 KB

Haha thanks yours are too and yh they're hazel. They can look green some days and brown some days like yours. They have green on edges of the iris.

I was curious because you cant really see the green in pictures. So I thought it was the same case with yours
    I have that too. Some days they look browner, and some days they just look green and my sisters are there like 'your eyes changed colour.' I don't get that. Like I never know what to say to people went they ask me about my eye colour.

ReputationRep:
    Your eyes are so dreamy

(Original post by picklescamp)
    Your eyes are beaut dear
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    I have that too. Some days they look browner, and some days they just look green and my sisters are there like 'your eyes changed colour.' I don't get that. Like I never know what to say to people went they ask me about my eye colour.
    Yeah it's really weird lol. I find that in the summer is when they look more green though, maybe because there's more light? Just say your eyes change colour depending on your mood

"If my eye colour is brown or green, then I am pissed off" but they're always brown or green.."yeah because I'm always pissed off " dont mind me :lol:

(Original post by sophicoco)
    Your eyes are so dreamy
    Thank you, so are yours!

Yeah it's really weird lol. I find that in the summer is when they look more green though, maybe because there's more light? Just say your eyes change colour depending on your mood

"If my eye colour is brown or green, then I am pissed off" but they're always brown or green.."yeah because I'm always pissed off " dont mind me :lol:
    omg omg you think the same as me.
    Omg I feel the same way. And as a joke I do say it depends on my mood. If they're lighter I'm happy if they're darker I'm mad/ sad. I'm starting to think it's actually true and that's the way my eyes change colour. :lol:
    It's weird because I thought my eyes look lightest in the winter and summer. Then I'm between they look brown. this is so weird. I thought I was the only one with creepy eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arfah)
    omg omg you think the same as me.
    Omg I feel the same way. And as a joke I do say it depends on my mood. If they're lighter I'm happy if they're darker I'm mad/ sad. I'm starting to think it's actually true and that's the way my eyes change colour. :lol:
    It's weird because I thought my eyes look lightest in the winter and summer. Then I'm between they look brown. this is so weird. I thought I was the only one with creepy eyes.
    Haha I think it probably is lol. I'm trying to work it out myself :hmm: as some days I'll just wake up and they'll be really light. Maybe something to do with what we eat? :dontknow:

I find it's in summer they're really light but then in the winter is when they're the darkest. This is a weird thing indeed . Woah woah woah our eyes are not creepy :hand: they are unique and amazing This is like a superpower :yep: we have the power to charm people through our eyes :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Next time please provide a map. A lot of us can get lost in those...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Haha I think it probably is lol. I'm trying to work it out myself :hmm: as some days I'll just wake up and they'll be really light. Maybe something to do with what we eat? :dontknow:

I find it's in summer they're really light but then in the winter is when they're the darkest. This is a weird thing indeed . Woah woah woah our eyes are not creepy :hand: they are unique and amazing This is like a superpower :yep: we have the power to charm people through our eyes :cool:
    I might ask my doctor about it the next time I go But somehow I want the mystery to remain. Superpower :love: it would be amazing to think of it like that!

(Original post by champ_mc99)
    Next time please provide a map. A lot of us can get lost in those...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.