?
Report 4 months ago
Blondes over brunettes
Molliekatie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was bleach blonde I dyed my hair light brown and it came out perfect but now I'm going back to blonde
RogueJonRon
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Katielives)
Ok

So I've been bleach-blonde for a while now but want to go back to my natural colour, or one similar to it, which is light brown.

I've heard various horror stories about it going green, orange etc.

I have bought a bottle which I think is suitable for bleached hair, but although its a light brown colour, on the side of the packet it has pictures of dark brown hair becoming lighter - will this bleach my hair further? Will I go orange?

I have about half an inch of roots at the moment, should I bleach those and then do the whole head, or just go for it as it is?

I'm so scared, I want to go to a hairdresser and have them sort it out professionally but I can't afford it on my student's budget...

Any tips?
Use a chocolate colour based brown dye as these had red tones in them which counteracts the possibility of green

If you go back to art classes in the school days, Green and Red are opposite each other on the colour wheel so they counteract each other out.

Just like why you should use purple shampoo to help calm yellow tones in your hair!

Like i say, just bye a chocolate brown colour and apply this, if it is not dark enough then apply a natural brown dye
Molliekatie
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I am now dark brown 😌😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads