Anyone else studying OCR AS Level Classical Civilisations? Watch

kuzuryuus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm taking a distance learning course as it was something I really wanted to do for my A Levels but my school didn't offer it at AS, and it would be nice to have someone else to discuss things with seeing as I won't have classmates or even a proper teacher, just someone to grade my assignments. I'm taking the units The Odyssey and Greek Tragedy.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
madsparrow
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
I've just finished my AS Levels, but I'm hoping I can pick up classical civilization AS alongside my A2s. My sixth form doesn't offer the subject either, so I'm going to have to self-study it. I'm having trouble deciding which exam board and which units to do. Can I ask how you decided what you wanted to study? Have you had any guidance from your teachers as to how to approach the subject?
abi_parsnips
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not sure if this will help anyone but I've just got an A in my AS classical civilisation ( AQA, Cicero and then Roman republic and The Iliad) so if anyone has any questions about it just ask me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

What are your favourite crisps?