Turn on thread page Beta

Does she like the attention all of her? watch

So I know a girl (who has a bf) we get on great but if I talk to another girl we know she seems to perhaps get a little jealous. I have noticed that afterwards she overly talks to me, like won't stop and let me get away lol. The thing is she brings up celebrity girls for me to look at and she talks about them saying how attractive they are, I was going somewhere she asked if girls will be there, if I mention I might get 'pulled' by a girl and never come back (joke) she doesn't respond and just looks at me in a weird way with a 'wtf' face lol.does she just like the attention all on her?

ReputationRep:
    sounds like it. that, or she 'likes' you but won't admit it for many reasons.. the obvious being that she has a boyfriend lol
    or maybe its a pathetic way of making her boyfriend jealous? or she just loves the attention she can get
    i don't mean to make assumptions but kinda have to just by answering this question aha

(Original post by Kokoloko)
    sounds like it. that, or she 'likes' you but won't admit it for many reasons.. the obvious being that she has a boyfriend lol
    or maybe its a pathetic way of making her boyfriend jealous? or she just loves the attention she can get
    i don't mean to make assumptions but kinda have to just by answering this question aha
    yeah its hard the only reason im not 100% certain shes attention seeking is that she gives me attention when i give her little. she asking what im upto at weekends and seems genuinly interested in my life. but i ask her also and make a point of asking how her weekend so i guess im showing interest in her life. i have never met her bf and i dont know if he knows about me. one minute she talks about him saying how he can go away as far as possible, then the next she cant wait to see him. :/

yh cause I don't personally know the person u r talking about its hard to say but I do think that she likes you, and sorry if u might take this offencely because she's your friend,but I think she may be lying about the boyfriend to get u jealous or she might not and she just doesn't like him that much and enjoys the attention she gets from you idk but I know some girls who have played the fake boyfriend act sooo yh maybe you should just talk to her about it to know for sure

(Original post by Anonymous)
    yh cause I don't personally know the person u r talking about its hard to say but I do think that she likes you, and sorry if u might take this offencely because she's your friend,but I think she may be lying about the boyfriend to get u jealous or she might not and she just doesn't like him that much and enjoys the attention she gets from you idk but I know some girls who have played the fake boyfriend act sooo yh maybe you should just talk to her about it to know for sure
    I know for certain she has a bf, I have seen pics.
    Yeah she could be saying negative things about her bf just to get me to think. She probably gets on great with her bf. Who knows.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2015
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.