Turn on thread page Beta

Advice Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Shoot.

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to find an Anglican female to talk to on here. Is there any advice you can give me on how to find one?

Also take a look at this thread, maybe post on it. Give me same advice?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3484021

ReputationRep:
    the best way to make a bed without feeling like i've worked my fingers to the bone for long enough?

ReputationRep:
    Would you like advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    I am trying to find an Anglican female to talk to on here. Is there any advice you can give me on how to find one?

Also take a look at this thread, maybe post on it. Give me same advice?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3484021
    Did you try asking if there were any Anglican females on the site? Did you try specifically searching for forums targeted towards Anglicans? There are forums for all kinds of people these days. If you haven't succeeded in finding an Anglican female on TSR, I would advise searching other sites, excluding Facebook or Twitter, instead forums dedicated specifically for those target groups. If you still can't find one then perhaps it's God's plan. Good luck.

(Original post by SeemsToBe)
    the best way to make a bed without feeling like i've worked my fingers to the bone for long enough?
    How big is your bed? Mine is a double, and so if I'm not changing the sheets, I don't bother pulling everything off when making my bed each morning. I'll pull the sheet and duvet together up to the pillows and then fold it back and smooth it out, so it saves me time and effort. If you're someone who tends to kick off all your sheets while sleeping, this tactic won't work for you.

Would you like advice?
    Plot twist. But yeah sure. My ribs hurt and I'm not sure why, I haven't exercised in the past couple of days or done anything that would explain the aches. What do you recommend I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Did you try asking if there were any Anglican females on the site? Did you try specifically searching for forums targeted towards Anglicans? There are forums for all kinds of people these days. If you haven't succeeded in finding an Anglican female on TSR, I would advise searching other sites, excluding Facebook or Twitter, instead forums dedicated specifically for those target groups. If you still can't find one then perhaps it's God's plan. Good luck.

How big is your bed? Mine is a double, and so if I'm not changing the sheets, I don't bother pulling everything off when making my bed each morning. I'll pull the sheet and duvet together up to the pillows and then fold it back and smooth it out, so it saves me time and effort. If you're someone who tends to kick off all your sheets while sleeping, this tactic won't work for you.

Plot twist. But yeah sure. My ribs hurt and I'm not sure why, I haven't exercised in the past couple of days or done anything that would explain the aches. What do you recommend I do?
    Do you mean it hurts when you breath, line the bones are digging in, or like they are bruised? I get both often, but the latter is helped by stretching. General exercise like walking outside for a bit too. i don't know much else, you could ask your doctor?

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean it hurts when you breath, line the bones are digging in, or like they are bruised? I get both often, but the latter is helped by stretching. General exercise like walking outside for a bit too. i don't know much else, you could ask your doctor?
    Like when I turn a certain way, there's a sharp digging pain. I might if it doesn't fade in a few days.

ReputationRep:
    Can you advice me on how to do well in my A2s please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Can you advice me on how to do well in my A2s please
    I'm assuming you've begun your A-level courses already, so make sure to start studying and preparing for your exams from now. There's nothing worse than leaving everything to the last minute, because you won't be able to digest the material well, you won't have the time to go through all your subjects carefully and meticulously, and you'll stress yourself out unnecessarily.

Don't just read and memorize content from the text books; use your professors and other sources to further your knowledge of the subjects. You are much more likely to do well on your exams if you don't have to rely on memorized facts, but can actually answer the questions in your own words.

Do not procrastinate, not just with studying, but even when it comes to homework. If you don't leave everything to the last minute, you'll have more time to spend on either doing the extra work I mentioned above, or to relax. Because that's also important, taking breaks every now and then so that you don't burn yourself out.

These are a few points, I did the IB but I hope my advice will still be helpful. Good luck

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.