The Student Room Group

Dropping a Subject

Hi, just got some average AS results and I'm not sure whether to drop P.E or not, as I'm unsure on it's worth to universities and I'm not really enjoying it but I'm not sure whether it's going to look bad if I have dropped it plus I think it would be useful in the area I want to go into - Primary School Teaching. Do you think I should drop it or carry on with it? My other subjects are Maths, English and History.
Original post by dan-partridge
Hi, just got some average AS results and I'm not sure whether to drop P.E or not, as I'm unsure on it's worth to universities and I'm not really enjoying it but I'm not sure whether it's going to look bad if I have dropped it plus I think it would be useful in the area I want to go into - Primary School Teaching. Do you think I should drop it or carry on with it? My other subjects are Maths, English and History.

Usually people only take 3 subjects to A2 Level, and university offers are almost always made based on the results of three subjects. So seeing as you're not enjoying PE that much, and your other subjects are all strong subjects, I would suggest dropping it and continuing with your other three :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest