Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I seems like every time I run I get some sort of pain or injury. Usually they last for a few days then I run and something else gets hurt. If this happens at Halton will they kick me out?

ReputationRep:
    If you get injured at Halton which prevents you from taking part in training, you will be place onto the rehabilitation flight until you recover, this will however mean that your training is longer than 10 weeks.

If you are constantly being injured, you need to look at why. You may have a condition that precludes entry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhysowen)
    If you get injured at Halton which prevents you from taking part in training, you will be place onto the rehabilitation flight until you recover, this will however mean that your training is longer than 10 weeks.

If you are constantly being injured, you need to look at why. You may have a condition that precludes entry.
    I have already passed my medical and I don't have any medical conditions. They are just small annoying injuries. For example today I was practicing the bleep test and I started getting sharp pains in the back of my knee and had to stop. Only a few hours later it is gone...

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess that's the important bit.
    It is however crucial that you can train without getting injured.

Work on your stretches and warm-ups. Take a good look at your equipment, shoes etc. Make sure your nutrition is good.

ReputationRep:
    I would be extremely surprised if someone were to fail the physical aspects of raf basic trainjng

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.