Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If i am 17 and go to college can i get a part time job as a cleaner even though i know nothing about cleaning?

What you think and also do you know anyone that is a cleaner and it quiet young?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    If i am 17 and go to college can i get a part time job as a cleaner even though i know nothing about cleaning?

What you think and also do you know anyone that is a cleaner and it quiet young?

Thanks
    all my mates ur age are cleaners its not hard at all ask at the local schools they like cheap child labour!

ReputationRep:
    what about places advertising cleaners? would i be working for a company and get training etc and then go with other cleaners to the places?

ReputationRep:
    what about places advertising cleaners? would i be working for a company and get training etc and then go with other cleaners to the places?
    yeah u could do that but they tend to want them in the morning my mate cleans at british american racing (BAR) dunno if u herad of it any way they give u all the training u need

ReputationRep:
    the formula 1 racing team? anyway so is he employed by a cleaning company and he cleans at BAR?

ReputationRep:
    the formula 1 racing team? anyway so is he employed by a cleaning company and he cleans at BAR?
    yep i live in a great area i get to go to silverstone 4 free and gatecrasher when it was on but they moved it now i also go shopping in banbury who have the nursery rhyme ride a **** horse to banbury cross to see a fine lady upon a white horse blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    so is he employed by a cleaning company? and BAR need cleaners so they asked the cleaning company for people and he is one of them? Does he work with anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    so is he employed by a cleaning company? and BAR need cleaners so they asked the cleaning company for people and he is one of them? Does he work with anyone else there?
    i dunno!!!!! hes part of a cleaning company and he claeans at bar thats it!

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks, anybody else help me? Anyone at all?

I really need the advice.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    anyone at all? please i really need some help.

Thanks again.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.