The Student Room Group

Boarding school!

I am will be boarding at a new school in September 5 nights a week and I have no idea what clothes to take? I know about PJs and uniform, but I don't know what to else to take? Do I take jeans, or leggings or skirts and shorts? I know I can change at the weekend but I don't want to take half my wardrobe to have to change it again. Thanks!
bring some comfortable casuals cos you don't wanna be wearing uniform all day for 5 days a week
Original post by georginapobs
I am will be boarding at a new school in September 5 nights a week and I have no idea what clothes to take? I know about PJs and uniform, but I don't know what to else to take? Do I take jeans, or leggings or skirts and shorts? I know I can change at the weekend but I don't want to take half my wardrobe to have to change it again. Thanks!

I'm starting boarding school in September too, except I'll be a full boarder!

I would say just take pyjamas, uniform, and then a few t-shirts and a pair of jeans or something else comfortable for the evenings or if you go out. Just think about what you wear at home around school time and take it with you! Don't take too much, but after the first week or two I'm sure you'll get used to what kind of clothes you need. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest