Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My uni has already given me a student email but I don't know if it'll be able to be verified since I haven't enrolled yet?

So my question is-- Do I have to wait until I've enrolled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youni-chan)
    My uni has already given me a student email but I don't know if it'll be able to be verified since I haven't enrolled yet?

So my question is-- Do I have to wait until I've enrolled?
    You can do it now as you have your email account, that's all that is needed to verify your student status

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael12)
    You can do it now as you have your email account, that's all that is needed to verify your student status
    Even if my student email doesn't have my name on it and looks like [email protected](myuni).ac.uk? Hopefully it gets verified because the email looks like a virus lol ill try anyway, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Youni-chan)
    Even if my student email doesn't have my name on it and looks like [email protected](myuni).ac.uk? Hopefully it gets verified because the email looks like a virus lol ill try anyway, thank you!
    Yeah, so long as its a '.ac.uk' email address its fine

ReputationRep:
    My daughter is in 6th form so can she apply for this and my husband is doing a level 3 course online can he also apply ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharron Price)
    My daughter is in 6th form so can she apply for this and my husband is doing a level 3 course online can he also apply ?
    Yeah anyone can apply as long as they have a university email. I had unidays in college and I know someone now who has it while doing their masters. As long as it ends in .ac.uk.

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.