Turn on thread page Beta

Urge of wanting to talk to people! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ever since I was born I have been shy, now that im 19, im a boooooming extrovert. Whenever its friday I get upset coz I will be indoors through out the weekend and that drives me crazy, when im at school I have this urge of wanting to talk to every girl at school,

Anyone feels the same ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsandaLFC)
    Ever since I was born I have been shy, now that im 19, im a boooooming introvert. Whenever its friday I get upset coz I will be indoors through out the weekend and that drives me crazy, when im at school I have this urge of wanting to talk to every girl at school,

Anyone feels the same ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You mean booming extrovert?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know exactly how you feel. The urge to finally go out there and enjoy being around people.
    Unfortunately not all people feel the same way. In fact, the amount of people that do is decreasing. Too often do I find myself sat at a desk looking for a nice conversation only to have everyone pull out their phones and play Clash of Clans.

ReputationRep:
    come on you LFC

ReputationRep:
    You aren't really introvert if you feel you should be outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    You mean booming extrovert?
    Yes thank you

Edited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustIdris)
    Yes I know exactly how you feel. The urge to finally go out there and enjoy being around people.
    Unfortunately not all people feel the same way. In fact, the amount of people that do is decreasing. Too often do I find myself sat at a desk looking for a nice conversation only to have everyone pull out their phones and play Clash of Clans.
    Clash of clans ? Never heard of it.

Whenever someone is one their phone I still try to pull a convo, I abort only if shes constantly says "yes" to whatever I say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    So basically no one knows what is wrong with your head and no one cares and go deal with your "problem" without trying to gain sympathy from people across the Internet! Thanks
    Wasnt tryna gain sympathy only wanted to know if they're people out there who also feel the same as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.