Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am having problems getting being accepted for student finance. Because of a period of homelessness I do not have an unbroken address record and therefore I am being refused funding as I can not prove my residential status. I am a UK national and meet all the criteria asked for by Student Finance Wales. Anybody got any advice on this please?
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.